- Purchase of land & building
- Land acquisition, along with new construction
- Remodeling/rehabilitation of an existing building
- Building expansion
- Equipment acquisition (with life expectancy of 10 years or more)
- No rolling stock
- Commercial Real Estate and Equipment Debt Refinance available
- Existing building – 51%
- New Construction – 60% immediately with the business occupying some additional space within three years, and up to 80% within 10-years. 20% of the building can be permanently leased
- Gas stations
- Fitness clubs
- Storage facilities
- Medical facilities
- Industrial building
- Retail buildings
- Office buildings
- Car dealers
- Automotive repair
- Day care facilities
- Skilled nursing
- Farms and Ranches
- Franchise/Dealer agreements require SBA approval in advance
- Others - please contact us for more information
Below are some of the examples of SBA defined Special Purpose Properties that require an additional 5% down due to the business type.
- Amusement Parks
- Auto Repair Centers with pits or in ground lifts
- Bowling Alleys
- Car Wash Properties
- Cold storage facilities where more than 50% of the total square footage is equipped for refrigeration
- Farms, including dairy facilities
- Funeral home with crematoriums
- Gas Stations
- Golf Courses
- Hospital, Surgery Centers
- Hotels and Motels
- Nursing Homes, including assisted living facilities
- Oil Wells
- Quarries, including gravel pits
- Sanitary Landfills
- Sports Arenas
- Swimming Pools
- Tennis Clubs
- Speculative – i.e. developers involved in buying & selling real estate based on future market increases
- Non- profit Institutions
- Businesses engaged in immoral activities
- Lending or investments companies. Loan brokers are eligible
- Real property held for investment purposes
- Monopoly type businesses
- Pyramid sales
- Minimum of $250,000.
- Maximum of $18,000,000+ depending on overall loan structure
- An environmental questionnaire is required on all properties
- A TSA is required on all properties, except bare land that has never been farmed
- A Phase I environmental report may be required if additional investigation is needed.
- Gas Stations & automotive repair facilities will require a Phase I
- All environmental reports will require the contractor to sign SBA’s Reliance Letter.
- All appraisals must be addressed to the Participating Bank and the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Appraisals must be completed by a State certified appraiser.
|Special Purpose facility||85%||(hotels, gas stations, etc.)|
|Start-up business||85%||(business less than 2-years old)|
|Start-up & Special Purpose facility||80%|
*Storage Facilities & Equipment purchases qualify for financing up to 90% of cost
|Term||10+ years||10, 20 or 25 years|
|Amortization||10-30 years||10, 20 or 25 years|
|Loan Fees||Minimum .5%||2.15%|
|Appraisal||market price est. - $4,500+|
|Environmental||market price est. - $ 800+|
|Title & Escrow|
Note: The above loan fees & costs are financed, except for the bank’s permanent loan fee.
Note: Note-Title, Escrow Fees & Taxes are not financed and can vary. All Property Taxes must be PAID current at funding.
- Prequalification from Capital Funding can be completed within 24 hours
- Final loan approval normally takes 2 to 6 days from receipt of a complete financial package
- Up to 90% financing
- Below Market Fixed Interest Rate
- Typically no outside collateral required
- Fully Amortized Loans for up to 25 years
- Prepayment Penalty
- Higher Loan Fees
- Two Loans vs. One Loan
- We can be your client’s first lender contact and get them prequalified for the maximum financing available.
- We can assist in selecting a participating lender that will best suite your clients needs.